Pulmonary Medicine is a medical specialty that deals with physiology, disease recognition, various specialized testing and treatment of respiratory system illness.
- Asbestos lung diseases
- Chronic Cough
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chest Pain
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Drug Induced Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplant Chronic Care
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Occupational Lung Diseases.
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- Hemoptysis – coughing up blood.
- Pleural Diseases
- Tuberculosis and Other Mycobacterial Diseases
Disclaimer: This website is only to provide information and NOT to be considered as a medical
advice of any kind and NOT to be construed to establish a physician – patient relationship in any form
Copyright@pulmonary-sleep md 2016
Design Development by: Xmedia Solution